Monday, December 3, 2012

Rirakkuma/鬆弛熊/リラックマ

紙粘土でリラックマ (紙黏土鬆弛熊)

The last month, suddenly I felt like to start clay crafting, so I headed to "JUSCO Living PLAZA" at North Point, Hong Kong. 

The JUSCO Living PLAZA used to be 10 HKD shop, which was equivalent to Japan's Daiso 100 yen shop. But after the Japanese yen appreciated, it became 12 HKD shop, so price-wise it's not as attractive as before, but it's just convenient.


Anyway, I bought a soft clay (white color) and a thin plastic cutting board with lines. I couldn't find any acrylic paint there, so I went to a local book store just across the street. That's one of things that I like about HK - convenient. Everything is so close each other and easy to find things.


The theme that I chose is "Rirakkuma".






If you don't know what's "Rirakkuma", you can google it or find the informaiton on wiki too. 
It's quite popular in Hong Kong too. 

The Christmas is approaching, so I added a Christmas sock.

I'm thinking to make something from Japanese new year theme before mid December. Not much time left. I need to keep it up.



Clay craft is fun, and it doesn't cost much to start! Let's start making!



Information:

JUSCO Living PLAZA (12 HKD shop)
北角店 North Point shop 

地址:香港北角英皇道416-426號香港新都城大廈地庫
營業時間:上午10時至下午10

Address: B/F, Metropole Building, 416-426 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Business hours: 10am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment